An easy way to keep up to date with Josh, Calvin, Colette, Greg and Abby.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Calvin explains it all...


So this afternoon Calvin asked me (Abby) to help him with a project in the kitchen. I was sitting in the premier spot on our sectional, reading a magazine. This spot is on the end and is favored by most members of our family. This said, it's pretty tough to climb out of, so I asked Calvin to give me a hand. As he pulled on my arm, he shared this with me, "That's Daddy's spot. His bum is way stronger than yours and it squishes the couch down."

Hmmm, that takes me back...

2 comments:

christian said...

LMAO!

Rash Vows and Beautiful Grandchildren said...

Hey Calvin my Man!! Miss you very much!! The picture reminded me of course of our fun day at the Library. Will see you this spring and we will do many fun things together. Have you made any good forts lately? Gramma Laura