An easy way to keep up to date with Josh, Calvin, Colette, Greg and Abby.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Camping...

Two weekends ago we went on our church's family camping trip. We went to the lake home of a family in our church and had such a great time! The weather was wonderful for this time of year - unseasonably cool in the upper 80's and lower 90's, the kids had a great time swimming, canoing, climbing rocks, fishing, hiking up to "the blue hole" swimming area, and so much more. We got to try out our new camping equipment, and are excited for the chance to use it a few more times before I'm too pregnant to enjoy it. Here are the pix I got, of course not nearly as many as I had hoped, but it will give you a glimpse into our trip.

















Josh jumping (upper left)


1 comment:

Amy said...

My goodness! How out of the loop I am. Congratulations! Your trip looks fun, too.