An easy way to keep up to date with Josh, Calvin, Colette, Greg and Abby.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ok, so I have to post this one before I forget it...oh no, I think I forgot it. Think...Oh! Ok, so we were praying as a family before bed, after a rousing rendition of Father Abraham (Colette is a big fan of the arm waving). Greg asked who wanted to pray for our weekend retreat w/ the college groups he's part of. Both the boys volunteered, so Greg jokingly said, "Ok, Josh you pray for the retreat, and Calvin you pray too since you're more righteous." I of course gave Greg the, "I'm not so sure that's a wise thing to teach the boys" look. I was quickly distracted by Josh, always the boy, passing gas. To this, Calvin replied, "I'm more righteous than you because you just cooted!" Remember - Calvin's "c" is supposed to be a "t".

No comments: